Backup of the clustered virtual machine will queue indefinitely, or fail with the backup window has expired.
One or more network interface/s are configured on the Hyper-V host with a gateway that cannot reach the internet.
Example network type: Closed iSCSI network for storage
- Remove the gateway or alter the network interface binding order so the proper network interface is first.
- Please refer to Microsoft documentation for the specific Server OS version.
- Configure the Order of Network Interfaces
- Test the connection to the Druva cloud by using the following command from Windows PowerShell:
Test-NetConnection backup-phoenix.druva.com -p 443
- Verify the test is successful, and the correct source address is used.
Example of a successful connection: