When attempting to log in to the Druva Console using the configured MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) with the Authenticator App, some users may encounter an issue where the login fails with an error message stating "Incorrect Token." This problem occurs even after successfully configuring the MFA initially and being able to log in once using the Authenticator App.
The Mobile date and time is not synced with the Internet.
For Android Users:
- Open the "Settings" app on your Android device.
- Scroll down and select "System" (depending on your device, this might be "System & Updates" or similar).
- Tap on "Date and Time" to access the date and time settings.
- Ensure that the "Automatic date and time" option is enabled. This allows your device to synchronize its date and time automatically with the Internet.
- If the "Automatic date and time" option is already enabled, you can try disabling and re-enabling it to refresh the synchronization.
For iOS Users:
- Please note that the provided solution is specific to Android users. For iOS users, the steps may vary depending on the device version. However, the key consideration is to ensure that the device's date and time are set to synchronize automatically with the Internet.
- Once you have verified and adjusted the date and time settings as required, attempt to log in to the Druva Console using the Authenticator App again. The "Incorrect Token" error should be resolved, and you should be able to complete the MFA login process successfully.
- If the issue persists even after following the provided steps, or if you encounter any other login-related problems, please reach out to our support team for further assistance and troubleshooting.
- Remember that maintaining accurate date and time settings on your mobile device is crucial for proper MFA functioning and secure access to your Druva Console account.