Troubleshoot error 403 Access Denied Error
This article applies to:
- OS: All supported operating systems
- Product edition: inSync Cloud, Phoenix, and Druva Cloud Platform (DCP)
When trying to access any of the DCP controls, the below error message is displayed.
"403, Access Denied” “You don't have permission to access the page you are trying to view.
The administrators trying to access DCP controls does not have the Druva cloud administrator rights.
Provide the DCP cloud administrator permissions to the user using the following steps:
- Login to the DCP console.
- Click the Druva logo and from the menu, click Manage Administrators.
- Select the administrator and click Edit.
- Change the role to Druva Cloud Administrator.
- Click Save. The user's role is now updated to Druva cloud administrator and can perform the administrator tasks.