This article applies to:
- Product edition: Druva Cloud Platform
Druva Cloud Administrator privileges are required to perform tasks such as password reset of another Druva Cloud Admin or to generate an SSO token. Since the inSync Management Console can only create an inSync Cloud Admin, this procedure helps you to create a Druva Cloud Admin or to promote an inSync Cloud Admin to a Druva Cloud Admin from Druva Cloud Platform (DCP).
Promote inSync Cloud Admin to Druva Cloud Admin
- Log in to the DCP console from https:/console/druva.com.
- Click the Druva icon and select Manage Administrators.
- Click the name of the administrator who needs to be promoted to Druva Cloud Admin.
- Click Edit and set the Administrator Role as Druva Cloud Administrator and click Save.
The administrator gets promoted to a Druva Cloud Administrator.