This article describes the steps to configure SSO for Druva Cloud Platform ( DCP ) using the IDP DUO.
Enable Duo Single Sign-On
Log in to the Duo Admin Panel and click Application in the navigation bar on the left.
Click Protect an Application and locate the entry for Generic Service Provider with a protection type of "2FA with SSO hosted by Duo (Single Sign-On)" in the applications list. Click Protect to the far-right to start configuring Generic Service Provider.
Enter below information into the Service Provider section:
Service Provider Name : Druva SSO
Entity ID : DCP-login
Assertion consumer service URL :
For Public Cloud: https://login.druva.com/api/commonlogin/samlconsume
For Gov Cloud: https://loginfederal.druva.com/api/commonlogin/samlconsume
- Under SAML Response verify below information.
NameID format : urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1:1nameid-format:emailAddress
NameID attribute : Email Address
Signing Option : Check the boxes for Sign Response and Sign Assertion
Create Attributes : Name = druva_auth_token
value= SSO Token generated from DCP Admin Console
- Click on Save
4. Under Policy tab : Click on Apply a policy to all users and assign the users to SSO App.
5. Click on Save
6. Once the App is created then download the configuration file from DUO portal by clicking on Download Your Configuration file.
7. Configuration file contains the login URL for DUO and the certificate.
8. On the DUO access gateway, go to Applications Tab and upload the configuration file as shown below.
9. Once uploaded you will see the Druva App under applications.
Configure DCP to use DUO login
To configure SSO on Druva:
Open a new browser window and log in to the DCP Management Console.
( https://console.druva.com/admin ) as an Administrator.
Click the Druva logo to access the Global Navigation Panel > Druva Cloud Settings > Access Settings. The Access Settings window appears.
On the Single Sign-On section, click Edit
Copy the Login URL from the Metadata section on the DUO access gateway to the ID Provider Login URL field in Druva Cloud Platform portal.
5. Download the certificate by clicking on Download Certificate and update it in the ID Provider Certificate field on the Druva Cloud Platform portal.
6. Click Save.