The article is to manage the below conditions.
- Existing Organization Administrators need access to other Organizations.
- Assign newly created Organization to existing admins
- In Druva Console, login with a DCP/Cloud Admin account
- From the Hybrid Workloads page -> click on the Settings icon -> Manage Administrators
- Click on the Administrator’s name that you want to manage the access for
- On the top right, click on Manage Access
- From the drop down menu, select the required Organizations
- Click Save.
Check whether the Organization Administrator can see the assigned Organization in the All Organizations drop-down menu.