This article applies to:
- OS: Windows
- Product edition: inSync Cloud and On-Premise
This article provides the steps to configure an inSync profile to back up files that do not have an extensions.
Back up a file without extension
- Log in to inSync Management Console and click Profiles from the menu bar.
- Click the profile name associated with the user's device.
- Open the Devices tab and click Edit. The Edit Profile window opens.
- Open the Windows tab, and click the +Add Folder link.
- Under Folder to be backed up, enter the file path.
- Add All files under Include files and click Save.