This article applies to:
- OS: Mac OS
- Product edition: inSync Client - Cloud and On-Premise
inSync Client fails to synchronize folders on Mac OS. The folders yet to be synchronized are displayed with a blue sync overlay icon.
The folder names contain one or more special characters, which causes failure in synchronization.
This resolution also applies to filenames with special characters.
- Identify the folders that fail to synchronize.
- Rename the folders to exclude the special characters from the folder names.
- Launch Activity Monitor on the Mac device via Utilities and kill the inSync process.
- Again launch the inSync process from the Finder app.
- Check if the folders are marked with a green checkmark to indicate the sync was successful.
- Log in to the inSync Web home page to verify whether the synchronization was successful.