There could be situations when you would like to stop backups for a set of inSync users temporarily.
As an inSync administrator, you can do this from the inSync profiles by performing the following steps on the inSync Management Console.
Disable backup for a profile
- Login to the inSync Management Console.
- Click Profiles from the menu and click the profile name assigned to the user for which you intend to disable the backups.
- Open the Devices tab and click Edit. The Edit Device Backup Configuration window appears.
- Click Disable Device Backup.
- Click Save to save this configuration for the selected profile.