Community Forum can be anything from a state-wide, highly publicized forum, to a discussion group with the technical experts at a local meeting. This article explains the steps involved in posting a discussion on the Community Forum.
- Log in to https://support.druva.com with support portal credentials.
- Click on the Forums tab on the top of the screen as shown in the following screen capture.
- Click on Post to community as shown in the following screen capture.
- Select the topic from the drop down list and provide a discussion title.
- Fill in the text box with your post and click on Submit.
- You can also choose a file to upload in reference to the topic of discussion.
Note:You have to be logged in to the Druva Support Portal to post on Community Forum.