This article applies to inSync Cloud
inSync Client users fail to receive notification emails when a cloud administrator creates a new user or resets a user password.
Users fail to receive the emails due to the following causes:
- Email address of the recipient or the domain does not exist. If the user's email address has any problem, the ISP sends a bounce notification to Amazon SES.
- The email security software does not have a whitelisting of the following domains. Hence it scans the contents of the emails from email@example.com and its content scanner marks it as spam.
You can use this resolution to address both the above causes
- Ensure that the email address is correct.
- Ensure that users are created first within the exchange or email server to make sure their mailboxes are created first.
- Verify and ensure that the user is created in inSync with the same email address.
- Ensure that the following domains are whitelisted: