This article applies to:
- OS: Mac
- Product edition: inSync Cloud and On-Premise
- Feature category: Backup and restore
This procedure provides the steps for inSync administrators to back up and restore Dock settings of Mac devices.
Back up and restore Dock settings
To back up Dock settings:
- Create a custom folder in the backup profile and configure the following path.
inSync Client picks up the changes and backs up the required contents.
To restore Dock settings:
- Restore the com.apple.dock.plist file to ensure the old doc setting is restored.
- Log off and log on the user on the device or restart the Mac device.