This article applies to:
- OS: Windows
- Product edition: inSync Cloud
While activating inSync Client or while trying to log on to inSync Web, inSync displays an error "AD/LDAP Connector not connected.”
The error is displayed in one of the following conditions:
- AD Connector is not connected
- AD Connector is not in the network
- Credentials of AD Connector are outdated/invalid
AD Connector is not connected or is not in network
- Log on to inSync Management Console.
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Settings > Connectors and check the status of AD Connector in use.
- If it is not connected:
- Log on to the AD connector server and confirm if the services are running.
- Also check if the server can communicate with inSync Cloud.
- Do not try to ping to Cloud.druva.com, try the following telnet command to confirm the communication.
telnet cloud.druva.com <port>
Example : telnet cloud.druva.com 443
telnet cloud.druva.com 6061
Credentials are outdated/invalid
- Log on to inSync AD Connector server.
- Double-click the Druva inSync AD Connector icon.
- Under Manage AD Accounts, select the appropriate AD host and re-enter the username and password.
- Click Save.
Verify whether the user is able to log on to inSync Client and inSync web.
For further assistance, contact Druva Support.