How to upload diagnostic information to SFTP Portal for Druva
This article applies to:
- OS: All supported operating systems
- Product edition: inSync Cloud/On-Premise/inSync Client/CloudRanger
Druva technical support requests for diagnostic information from the Druva products while addressing a support request. This article provides the procedures\ to upload the diagnostic information to Secure FTP (upload.druva.com) portal for Druva Support.
Upload files to Secure FTP from HTML interface
To upload files through the sftpsite.vmware.com portal from a web browser:
- Go to https://upload.druva.com/.
- Enter the case number in the Ticket Number field.
- Click Choose File and add the compressed diagnostics files to upload.
- Click Upload.
- Notify the support engineer about the logs uploaded through SFTP by responding to the ongoing support ticket.
The SFTP portal allows only one file at a time to upload. Hence Druva recommends to bundle the files in a zip or compressed folder to avoid multiple uploads.