This article applies to:
- Product edition: inSync Cloud and On-Premise
Backup is interrupted with the following message on the inSync Client.
Backup Interrupted: Admin has disallowed backup at this time. inSync will retry after sometime.
inSync Client displays this status when the a backup is initiated during a blackout window.
Modify the blackout window time as follows:
- Log in to inSync Management Console.
- Open the profile assigned to the user and open the Devices tab.
- Select Schedule & Retention and click Edit.
- Under Backup Schedule, modify the blackout window time such that it does not overlap the backup schedule.
- Click Save.
- If Allow users to change blackout window setting is enabled in the user profile, verify the blackout window time set by the user in the inSync Client settings and modify the time if required.
After adjusting the blackout window time, the backups should complete successfully.