This article applies to:
- Product edition: inSync Cloud
To run scheduled backups of Cloud Apps, such as O365, Box, or Gsuite, you need to configure an inSync Connector, an on-premise server, or enable key management system for your instance.
If you are backinup only Cloud Apps, Druva recomends to just use the key management system over maintaining an on-premise server.
Configure Cloud Key Management
Before you begin, make sure the key management system is enabled for your instance. Contact Druva Support to get the service enabled for your instance.
Follow the below steps to enable Cloud Key Management from the inSync Management Console:
- Log in to the inSync Management Console and go to > Settings.
- Opent the Key Management tab on the Settings page.
- Click Edit and select Enable Cloud Key Management on the Edit Settings window.
- Click Yes on the confirmation message. Could Key Management gets enabled for your instance.