This article applies to all the topics published on Druva documentation portal.
In some scenarios, you may need to share a topic from Druva Knowledge Base or product documentation. This article provides the steps to download as well as share articles from Druva documentation portal.
Before downloading and sharing an article:
- Ensure the article is published for public access.
- Ensure you have the required permissions to share the article with the target audience.
Download/Share Mind Touch articles
Druva documentation portal allows download of articles in PDF format.
To download an article as a PDF:
- Open the article and click the PDF icon next to the title of the article. The article opens in a new tab on the browser.
- Click the download icon and the article is saved locally as a PDF file.
The documentation portal allows sharing document links on Facebook, Google Share, and Twitter.
To share an article:
- Open the article and click the share icon next to the title of the article.
- Select the social media option on which you want to share the article. The documentation portal launches a pop up from where you can log in to the social media platform and share the article from your account.