This article applies to:
- OS: Mac
- Product edition: inSync Cloud/On-Premise
This article provides the steps to exclusively back up Safari bookmarks.
Bookmarks of all the browsers can be backed up by configuring the system app settings; however, you may want to exclusively back up bookmarks of Safari browser.
Back up Safari bookmarks exclusively
- Login to the inSync Management Console and click Profiles.
- Click the profile name associated with the user's device.
- Open the Devices tab and click Edit. The Edit Profile window opens.
- Open the Mac tab and click the +Add Folder link.
- Under Folder to be backed up, enter %homedir%\Library\Safari.
- Add All files under Include files and click Save.