This article applies to:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Product edition: inSync Cloud and On-Premise
This article provides the procedure to back up bookmarks created from Mozilla Firefox.
Back up bookmarks created in Firefox
- Log in to the inSync Management Console and click Profiles on the menu bar.
- Click the profile name associated with the user's device.
- Open the Devices tab and click Edit. The Edit Profile window opens.
- Click on the Windows tab and click the +Add Folder link.
- Enter the following under Folder to be backed up.
- Add All files under Include files and click Save.
You may receive a Misconfigured Folder alert if Firefox is not installed on any of the devices assigned to the profile.