Unable to assign a profile to a user
This article applies to:
- OS: Windows, Mac,
- Product edition: inSync Cloud and On-Premises
While assigning a profile to a user on the inSync Management Console, the following error is displayed:
“Unable to create a user. Exceeded the number of users allowed by the current profile."
The error occurs when you try to assign a profile to more users than the maximum user limit set in the profile.
- Login to the inSync Management Console.
- Click the Profiles menu and click the profile name for which the error is displayed.
- Under the General tab, click Edit.
- Increase the value assigned to Max. #users. You can set it to zero (0) to assign unlimited users to the profile.
- Click Save.