How to install SSL certificate on inSync Master
This article applies to:
- OS: Windows
- Product edition: On-Premises
Before you install the certificate on inSync Master Server, you need to create the correct formatted certificate which will work with inSync.
Refer the section on How to setup and install a Trusted Certificate from a Certification Authority (CA) to create the correct formatted certificate.
Install the certificate on inSync Master Server
There are two methods to install the certificate on inSync Master Server:
Manually import the certificate on inSync Master Server
- Stop the inSync services and wait for the processes to end on the Task Manager.
- Rename the existing inSyncServerSSL.key, present in C:\ProgramData\Druva\inSyncCloud\inSyncServer4\ to inSyncServerSSL.key.old and copy the New inSyncServerSSL.key generated, as per the SSL article.
- Start all the inSync services and check if the certificates have been loaded correctly.
Import the certificate from the inSync Management Console
- On inSync Management Console, go to > Settings > Network > Network Settings > Edit > HTTPS access to inSync Management Console
Please ensure that you load the correct certificate. Do not use the SSL certificate directly and make sure you create the correct formatted certificate.