In order to create a support case please follow the below process:
1. Login to http://support.druva.com and hover to Support Quick Links.
2. Under Support Quick Links, click the Submit a Case tab.
3. On the Submit a request page, provide the following information.
• Product details, such as product and its version, operating system and its version.
• Issue description and priority.
• Attachments that include screen captures of the issue, log files, and so on. The information that you provide helps the Support team to work on your request quickly and effectively.
• Click Submit a Case once all the details are filled in.
While you are filling in the details, a few articles would be suggested to you on the right hand side of the page that might resolve your issue. If none of the articles provide the information that you require, please submit the case and your request will be assigned to an engineer who will contact you.
Your replies are automatically appended to the request. You can track the status of your request and add your comments online. You can even escalate the issue, if required.
Note: For critical issues that affect your business and need immediate action, Druva recommends that you create a request and then call Druva Support. Please ensure that you have the request number handy when you call Druva Support. For information about Druva Support phone numbers, see http://www.druva.com/support/.