Applies to: inSync and Phoenix
This article explains how to register on the Druva Support portal. Once you register, you can access all your old and current tickets and create new tickets. The new customer portal:
- Has improved self-help.
- Is a one-stop-shop for all your support related requirements.
- Resolve issues faster with a vast repository of Knowledge Base articles and Documentation, which can be searched and referenced directly from the portal.
- To register yourself on the new customer portal, visit Druva Support.
- Click Login.
- In the Account Login window, click New User.
- In the New User Registration form, enter the required information, and click Register.
- After the account is created, the link to assign a password is sent via email, as shown below:
- Click the link to assign a password.