This article applies to Phoenix.
inSync restore completes with the following status message:
Restore completed with errors. No file recovered.
No system or local administrator permission over the destination folder
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u"\\\\?\\E:\\<Folder path>\<file>"
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u"\\\\?\\E:\\<Folder path>\<file> "
Since the logs suggest that the files were not restored due to permission issues:
- Download the psExec tool (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../dd443648.aspx)
- Open the command prompt and run the command:
cd %dir% \PSTools
where %dir% is the directory where PsTools is downloaded.
- Open the command prompt in system context and run:
PsExec.exe -i -s cmd
- Parse to the destination folder from the command prompt opened with the system context.
E:\ > Cd “E:\<Destination folder path>
- Create a test file through echo or copy con command.
If the output displays access denied, it proves that the destination folder has insufficient system or administrator permission.
- Fix the permission issue as a server administrator by adding the system or the local administrator permission to the destination folder.