- Please log in to vCenter - Power off the Linux CloudCache
- Then go to Configure Tab - Settings - Click vApp Options
- If the value of Static IP is False go to the next step else skip to step 6
- Select the radio button for Static IP and click on set value
- Enabled the static IP and click ok
- Select the radio button beside IP Address and click on the set value.
- Once IP is entered, click Ok
- Similarly, you can set other attributes for static IP addresses such as Network mask, Gateway, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS & Domain.