How to run a manual backup for a File server backupset
- After you configure your servers, Druva performs a backup of your servers according to the backup policy that you set at the time of configuration.
- In addition to the scheduled backups, you can start a backup at any time. This article helps us to understand the procedure of how to run a manual backup for a File server backupset from the Druva console.
- Log in to the Hybrid Workloads Management Console.
- On the menu bar, click All Organizations, and select the required organization from the drop-down list.
- On the menu bar, click Protect > File Servers.
- In the Registered Servers page, under the Server Name column, click the server name.
- In the server details page, under the Configured Backup Sets section, select the backup set and then click Backup Now on the top right corner of the console.
Note : The first Backup Now will always trigger a full backup for the File server. The subsequent Backup Now requests will trigger an incremental backup.