How to enable debug logging for Phoenix on Linux Server
This article explains the procedure to enable debug logging for Phoenix on a Linux Server.
1. Open terminal with Admin rights and kill Phoenix Agent service.
2. Browse to /etc/Phoenix and take backup of Phoenix.cfg
3. Open Phoenix.cfg in VI editor and change value of DEBUGLEVEL = 0 to DEBUGLEVEL = 9. Save-Quit the changes.
4. Start Phoenix Agent Client Service and initiate a backup/restore job.
This will enable debug mode logging for Phoenix agent and will help our Druva Technical Support Team with detailed information. After the job finishes/terminates, zip and upload following files to the case:
1. Zip of /var/log/Phoenix folder.
2. Phoenix.cfg from /etc/Phoenix