The default size of the restore volume is intentionally small, and will need to be increased to accommodate the database restore needs.
- Ensure there is enough space on the VMware datastore
- Expand the volume on the PBS appliance. The default deployment size of this volume is 200 GB.
- In this example we will resize the volume to 350 GB:
- To make the kernel aware, one can issue the following command as root.
echo 1 > /sys/class/block/sdd/device/rescan
- Run the following commands to grow the volume:
growpart /dev/sdd 1
- Verify the size of the volume using ‘df -h’.