Default location for Oracle PBS restore is /mnt/restores
Follow these steps to change the location:
- Login to PBS server using putty or any other ssh tool
- Stop Phoenix service with the following command:
systemctl stop PhoenixBackupStore
- Edit the file - "/etc/Phoenix/ORACLE/Phoenix.cfg" with vi command
Find the line that contains the ORACLE_RESTORES_BASE_PATH keyword then edit the file by pressing i
change the value from /mnt/restores to any other mount folder
Press the Esc key and type :wq to save the file.
- Start the PBS service with command:
systemctl start PhoenixBackupStore
- Now whenever the restore is performed from the Druva console, it will download the files under the new mount folder.