If the PBS is disabled, we do not have any option to enable it, this article will help the customer to enable the PBS
- Login to disabled PBS server.
- Now, login to Druva Phoenix Console.
- Go to Protect—->Oracle—>Phoenix Backup Store
- Click on the PBS that is disabled.
- Now click on below Highlighted Re-Register option
- Copy the Token from below location.
- Login to the PBS through Putty with root user, Use the below Syntax to re-configure the Disable PBS.
PhoenixBackupStoreControl activate <Token> -d <ServerNameFromCPortalUI>
- Once done, wait for 5 minutes.
- Stop the Phoenix client service
service PhoenixBackupStore stop
- Start the Phoenix Client service.
service PhoenixBackupStore start
- Verify the PBS configuration status on UI, that should be configured as shown below.
Note: Any existing zfs snapshot MAY get lost from any/all mounts..
Please don’t miss out subsequent steps even if you see the PBS in configured state on UI after step#1