This article applies to:
- Product edition: Phoenix
- Feature Category: Phoenix File Server agent
Problem description 1
The File Server is displayed as not connect on the Phoenix Management Console. While again registering the Phoenix File Server agent, the following error is displayed.
Error registering Phoenix Server. Error: The session is invalid. (#10000006e)
[2018-05-21 06:57:41,831] [ERROR] Error validating server certificate: [('SSL routines', 'SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE', 'certificate verify failed')]
[2018-05-21 06:57:41,846] [ERROR] Error <class 'inSyncLib.inSyncError.SyncError'>:The session is invalid. (#10000006e). Traceback -Traceback (most recent call last):
File "roboCRoutines.pyc", line 116, in activate
File "roboCRoutines.pyc", line 159, in fs_activate
File "inSyncLib\inSyncRPCBase.pyc", line 674, in __call__
File "inSyncLib\inSyncRPCBase.pyc", line 1285, in _safe_request
File "inSyncLib\inSyncRPCBase.pyc", line 1229, in connect
File "inSyncLib\inSyncRPCClient.pyc", line 304, in sslwrap
SyncError: The session is invalid. (#10000006e)
Perform the following checks to resolve this issue:
- Telnet the phoenix.druva.com at port 443.
- Open the browser and click Secure > Certificate and check whether the certificate is issued by USERTrust RSA or third party to *.druva.com
- Review the firewall settings on the server in which Phoenix Agent is installed.
The traffic to *.druva.com must be excluded from the proxy or firewall server.
- Review the TCP packet using the Microsoft Network Monitoring tool.
Make sure that the date and time of the server match the current time in that Timezone.
Druva recommends to white list "*.druva.com" for port 443 on the firewall.
Problem description 2
While registering the Phoenix File Server agent, the following error is displayed.
Error registering Phoenix Server. Error: Parameter validation failed )#100000080) (Error Code: PHOENIX128).
- Token expired.
- The number of servers has reached the count for a particular token.
Generate a fresh re-registration token and register the server.