Antivirus or third-party encryption programs may sometimes lock actively used files or folders of other applications. Specifically, anti-virus programs are known to lock files while running a real-time or on-access scan.
If any such third party application locks Phoenix Agent application files or folders which contain configuration or logs, it may result in corruption or unexpected behavior. Hence, it is highly recommended to add exclusions for Phoenix Agent application and configuration paths.
Installation and configuration data paths of Phoenix Cloud
- C:\ProgramData\Phoenix (Server 2008 and above)
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Phoenix (Server 2003)
- C:\Program Files\Druva\
Application processes of Phoenix Cloud
- PhoenixCPHwnet64.exe (64 bit machines)
- PhoenixCPHwnet.exe (32 bit machines)
- Phoenix CacheServerSVC.exe