One of the following messages is displayed while activating the Phoenix file agent:
Server already registered with Phoenix
- Server display name already exists. Cannot register server with same display name.
- Phoenix administrator is trying to activate the Phoenix file server agent after uninstalling and reinstalling Phoenix.
- Phoenix administrator is trying to activate the Phoenix file server agent after first removing the Phoenix server and then re-adding it to the Phoenix Cloud.
- Phoenix has not cleared up the configuration files upon uninstall.
- Uninstall the Phoenix Agent. See Uninstall Phoenix agent from Windows.
- Clean up the configuration folders from the following locations:
- For Windows 2012 server: C:\ProgramData\Phoenix
- For Windows 2008 server: C:\ProgramData\Phoenix
- Install the Phoenix Agent. See Install Phoenix agent on Windows.
- Activate the Phoenix file server agent with new or existing file server token and verify if it is displayed under registered server list on Phoenix Management Console. Registering file server