This article applies to:
- Product edition: inSync Cloud and On-Premise
inSync may display an error stating "Cannot delete proflile. 1 administrator(s) still attached to it" when you attempt to delete a profile. The error may be displayed even after detaching all users and devices from the profile.
The error is displayed if an administrator with a role other than Cloud admin has access to the profile that you are trying to delete.
- Log on to inSync Management Console and click > Administrators on the menu bar.
- On the Administrators tab, click the administrator with Role other than Cloud Admin. The administrator details page opens which displays Summary, Assigned Role and Access Control details of the administrator.
- Click Edit. This displays the Edit Administrator dialog.
- Click Next on the Edit Administrator dialog box to go to Access Control tab.
- Clear the checkbox against the profile that you want to delete.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat the above steps till you have detached all the admin roles other than Cloud Admin from the profile that you plan to delete.
After you have detached all the administrators roles, other than Cloud Admin, from the profile that you plan to delete, the error will be resolved.