How to send the email message to new users when using the Import feature
This article provides a step by step procedure on how administrators can send an activation email, when trying to import users from AD mapping.
- Click on Import users on the AD mapping.
- Select the users, you want to import.
- Click on "Import Users", you will see another window which will ask you to send activation email to end users.
- You can select the users and click on the button to "Send passwords by email".
- Alternatively, if you have "Auto Import" enabled in the AD mapping, you should see a check box which enables you to send activation emails to newly added/imported users.