This article applies to:
- Product edition: CloudRanger
This article provides steps to remove one or more AWS accounts created in CloudRanger. You may have created the accounts for test and want to remove them after now. In cases where you manage multiple AWS accounts through CloudRanger, you may want to remove the AWS accounts if the account holder wants to move away from CloudRanger.
Removing a AWS accounts from CloudRanger does not remove any data from the AWS account.
Remove an AWS account
On the CloudRanger Management Console:
- Select the AWS account that needs to be removed from the drop down list.
- Select the gear icon to open the Account Settings page.
- Copy the complete ARN under AWS Access and save this in a notepad for future reference.
- Once the ARN is saved select Delete and then select Confirm and Delete to remove this AWS account from CloudRanger.
A confirmation message is displayed and the deleted account is removed from CloudRanger.