Even after multiple resets of passwords unable to login to the CR console and gets below error
“Couldn’t complete your authentication request. Please try again after closing all open dialogs”
- This error means that a session is missing for your user account.
- The most common cause is a user attempting to log in through a bookmarked login page that has expired.
- The user should be accessing the '/authorize' endpoint through a redirect (typically provided by a login button).
- This could be resolved by setting a default login route to redirect users who are using a bookmark.
- This can also happen if the user begins authentication in two browser tabs, logs out of a tab that has successfully authenticated, then attempts to complete authentication in the other tab.
- Refrain to use a bookmarked CR login page link inorder to get in.
- Make sure there aren’t multiple authentication session in two browsers tabs.
- Open an incognito window browser -> enter the https://cloudranger.druva.com/ login URL
- And here you will now be able to login with the new reset credentials.