Manual and scheduled backup jobs are not running with cloud ranger
Manual and scheduled backup jobs are not running with cloud ranger, we don’t see any jobs getting created when we click on execute now for any backup policy.
The account is not activated.
Backup job will not be created if the account is created but not activated with cloud ranger.
To activate the cloud ranger account, please follow the steps:-
- Log into your Druva CloudRanger console.
- Click Accounts> All AWS Accounts.
- Toggle the State to active.
- You will receive the below prompt. Select Confirm and Change.
- The account is activated now