This guide covers the information about creating and configuring backup definitions, triggering manual backups, creating Subject Access Requests (SAR), and monitoring backup dashboards from the Salesforce App.
You can leverage automated backups or also trigger on-demand backups from the Salesforce App. This is coupled with intuitive dashboards that summarize the backup history and provide critical insights on the data being backed up.
- Configuring Backups
- This guide explains how you can configure a backup definition to get started with backing up your Salesforce data.
- Configuring Subject Access Request for GDPR Compliance
- This article explains the steps to create Subject Access Requests (SAR) to ensure GDPR Compliance with backups.
- Enable and modify Permissions in Salesforce
- This article explains how to enable and modify the permissions for backup.
- Monitoring Backup Activities
- This article explains how you can view and monitor backup information and statistics from the inSync Management Console.
- Monitoring Backup Dashboards
- This article explains the information about backup dashboards from the Salesforce App.
- Understanding Backup Exclusions
- This article provides a list of Salesforce objects, fields, and object extensions that are excluded from backup.