Disable a Salesforce Organization Backup
License editions: To understand the applicable license editions, see Plans & Pricing.
As an administrator, you can disable backup of a Salesforce organization that is configured for backup.
When you disable backup of a Salesforce organization, inSync stops backing up data of that Salesforce organization. However, inSync retains data that was previously backed up.
If a backup is in progress, inSync completes the backup and then disables backup of that Salesforce organization.
To disable backup of a Salesforce organization,
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click the icon to access the global navigation panel.
- Click SaaS Apps.
- Click Salesforce. A list of Salesforce accounts that are registered for backup in inSync is displayed.
- Click on the Salesforce organization Org Id, that you want to disable. Details of the Salesforce organization are displayed.
- Click Disable. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to disable the organization.
inSync stops backing up data of the Salesforce organization. However, data that was previously backed up is retained.
In future, if you want to again start backing up this Salesforce organization, you can enable the organization.