As an administrator, you can delete a Salesforce organization configured for backup anytime from inSync.
To delete Salesforce organization from inSync,
- Uninstall Salesforce App from the Salesforce environment. For instructions, see Uninstall Salesforce App.
- Delete the Salesforce organization from inSync Management Console.
- When you delete a Salesforce organization, inSync permanently deletes all the data backed up for that Salesforce organization.
- You must follow the order mentioned above to delete a Salesforce organization. If you delete a Salesforce organization in inSync, however, do not uninstall Salesforce App from your Salesforce environment, you are displayed an error message in your Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce App must be uninstalled from the Salesforce environment. For instructions, see Uninstall Salesforce App.
To delete a Salesforce organization,
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click the icon to access the global navigation panel.
- Click SaaS Apps.
- Click Salesforce. A list of Salesforce accounts that are registered for backup in inSync is displayed.
- On the Salesforce Account list page, select the Salesforce organization that you want to delete, and click Delete. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to delete the selected Salesforce organization.
inSync deletes the Salesforce organization. inSync permanently deletes all the data backed up for that Salesforce organization.