Allow web restore for users
When you enable web restore, users can restore data from inSync Web. If you disable web restore, users can log on to inSync Web, but they need to use inSync to start a restore operation.
Note: You can manage web restore for inSync through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To enable web restore:
- On the Endpoints console, click Profiles.
- Select the profile you want to enable web restore.
- Select the Edit button from top right.
- Select General option from the drop-down.
- In the User Privacy & Access > Access Policy section, select the Allow restore from a web browser check box and click Save.