In keeping with the high standards of user and administrator experience, inSync design fosters an intuitive experience for administrators to better manage and deploy inSync and monitor for non-compliance in emails (MAPI and Office 365 Exchange online). Furthermore, inSync also simplifies the process of sharing files for easier collaboration amongst end-users and provides granular controls to manage the sharing of information while reducing on bandwidth and storage consumption.
- Release Details
- Provides the features introduced in the inSync release.
- Previous inSync Cloud Updates
- inSync Cloud support and EOL policies
- inSync Cloud Updates
- Download Links
- inSync Active Directory/LDAP Mapping Feature Enhancements
- IMD Version 4 FAQs
- Login and Administrator Experience Change with the July 14, 2018 Cloud Push for inSync
- New user interface of the Druva Documentation Portal
- inSync GovCloud Updates
- Cloud Apps
- Provides information about integrations with Cloud Applications, Office 365, Box, and Google apps.