Based on your network policies, you can perform the following actions:
- Configure network resources that inSync can consume for backing up data from user devices and mobile devices.
- Configure the CPU priority and the bandwidth consumption for backup operations on user devices.
- Allow users to modify resource settings for their devices.
- Allow or restrict the use of other networks such as Wifi or VPN for backups.
- Allow volume backups while applications on a device continue to write to the volumes. VSS captures and copies stable images for backup on devices without affecting the performance and stability of the services.