As an administrator, you can allow users to cancel an ongoing backup. A user might decide to cancel a backup to conserve network bandwidth or CPU usage.
Note: You can allow users to cancel an ongoing backup through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
This option is applicable to inSync with version 7.0.0 and later
To allow users to cancel backups:
- On the Endpoints console, click Profiles.
- Select the profile for which you want to configure folders for backup.
- Go to the Edit option at the top right, and click the Endpoints tab from the dropdown. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Under the User Settings tab, go to the Allow users to change following settings section.
- Select the Cancel backup check box click Save.