As an administrator, you can define the time interval between two consecutive backups that are triggered automatically user mobile devices.
Note: You can define the mobile backup interval through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To define the backup interval
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to define the backup interval for mobile devices.
- On the General tab Select the Enable mobile backup check box.
- On the Devices tab, click Smartphones and Tablets > Edit. The Edit Device Backup Configuration window appears
- Select the folders that you want Druva Mobile App to back up on user's mobile devices.
- Click Save.