Allow users to configure backup content and resources
License editions: To understand the applicable license editions, see Plans & Pricing.
Note: You can allow users to configure backup content and resources through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To allow users to configure backup content and resources
- On the Endpoints console, click Profiles.
- Select the profile for which you want to configure folders for backup.
- Go to the Edit option at the top right, and click the Endpoints tab from the dropdown. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Under the Smartphones /Tablets, select the Enable Mobile Backup checkbox.
- As applicable, click Android or iOS platforms to configure the applications for backup.
- Select the locations as applicable for backup.
- Under the User Settings tab, Go to the Allow Users to Change Settings section,
- Select the applicable checkboxes to allow users to modify Backup Settings, Backup Content, and Backup Resources as applicable. and click Save.