License editions: To understand the applicable license editions, see Plans & Pricing.
Note: You can allow users to configure backup content and resources through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To allow users to configure backup content and resources
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to allow users to configure backup content and resources.
- Devices tab, click Smartphones and Tablets > Edit. The Edit Device Backup Configuration window appears.
- Select the Enable mobile backup checkbox.
- As applicable, click Android or iOS platforms to configure the applications for backup.
- Select the locations as applicable for backup.
- Select User Settings.
- In the Allow Users to Change Settings section, select the applicable checkboxes to allow users to modify Backup Settings, Backup Content, and Backup Resources as applicable.
- Click Save