To enable SSO for users, you must enable SSO for an existing user profile. Alternatively, you can create a new profile, and enable SSO for this profile. Thereafter, assign the users to this profile to enable access using SSO.
Create and Update a Profile
To create a new profile:
- On the Endpoints Console, click Profiles.
- Select the Create New Profile option. Follow the instructions in Create a new profile.
- In the General section, go to the User Privacy & Access section.
- In the login using the option, select the SSO option from the dropdown.
- Provide the appropriate information for all other fields and complete the profile creation workflow.
To update an existing profile:
- Select the profile to go to the summary page.
- Click the Edit option from the top right, and click the General tab from the dropdown.
- In the User Privacy & Access section, go to the login using the option.
- Select the SSO option from the dropdown and click Save.
Assign users to this profile
To assign users to the profile for which you enabled SSO, follow the instructions in Update the profile assigned to users.