As an administrator, you might need to perform the following actions:
- Remotely start back up on a user device or stop a backup that is in progress.
- View snapshots of data that inSync backed up from a device.
- Delete snapshots because you do not require them. A snapshot is a point in time image of the backup folders, which indicates the state of the backup folders at a particular point of time.
- Restore data to user devices if users do not have the permission to restore data themselves.
- Restore data to inSync Master in scenarios where users did not allow you to download their data.
- Stop a restore in progress even if a user initiated the restore.