Allow users to pause device backups
As an administrator, you can allow users to pause a inSync backup. A user might decide to pause a backup to conserve network bandwidth or CPU usage.
Note: You can allow users to pause backups through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To allow users to pause backups
- On the Endpoints console, click Profiles.
- Select the profile for which you want to configure folders for backup.
- Go to the Edit option at the top right, and click the Endpoints tab from the dropdown. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Under the User Settings tab, go to the Allow users to change following settings area.
- Select the Allow users to pause backup check box and click Save.